Sunday, April 20, 2008

zorbing...


kiwi's must be really bored. they are constantly coming up with ideas on how to further entertain themselves. americans must be kind of stupid. we come to nz and pay them to put us in gigantic blown up balls and throw us down a hill with a bucket of water and a friend inside. i've never giggled so hard in my life.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Boy !! Looks like a big beach ball out of control..

Daddy boy

Anonymous said...

can you imagine if they put whole families in the ball and then tossed them down a hill to sort things out- they could call it ball therapy.

Sarah Joanis said...

You did that, seriously?!?!? That is awesome! Kevin and I saw a commercial with Zorbing and we totally wanted to do that. I really hadn't been all that jealous of you in the NZ until now (yeah, right, but this is the cherry on top!). So awesome and so jealous...I don't even have any more to say to you. I hope that you video taped your trip down that hill :)