my journey has come to an end. this trip has been one of the most amazing adventures i have ever been on. i was so lucky to meet the people that filled my days with laughter and experience views that were too beautiful to comprehend. i come away from this trip with a ache to keep traveling, learning more about myself and the world around me by being lucky enough to explore it. new zealand is as magical as anything you could possibly imagine. one thing i am reminded of every time i travel is that the view around you may be wonderful but it doesn't look as beautiful if you can't share it with the people you love. thank everyone and anyone who shared in this journey with me. i read every comment and they all reminded me how lucky i am to have such amazing people in my life back home.
“Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail”
Ralph Waldo Emerson
4 comments:
Oh, Jenny, you move me! What a beautiful girl. What a beautiful trip. I am so glad you are home. Mostly, I am grateful that you have showed me that the most important kind of coming home is when we come home to ourselves. And that no matter where you travel you are always home in my heart...I love you.
OMG! How wonderful to be able to have those life experiences, and also to know how to appreciate them. You are one of the wonders of the earth - (you and your family of course.) We are all blessed to know you. Many hugs and thanks for the pictures and especially the stories behind them.
I love you Jenny.
Nancy A.
Jenny you one amazing and very special person. I am so glad that I got to take this trip with you every step of the way. We laughed and we cried more times then I can count but what a journey and what a place! I miss you like crazy but i'm so excited about our next adventures together, whatever they may be! love you. Gemmy-Lou
So you have been home for a while...when you gonna come over so Kevin can sing to you when you poop?
Post a Comment