this is my travel buddy gemma from the uk. i have yet to understand how two people could become such good friends over the course of just 7 weeks together. this is pre sleeping on the deck at the valley under a blanket of stars as i proceeded to do some hard core snoring. her smile was not so big the next morning. next on the list, we are hopping in a camper van to finish off this trip for the next four weeks. luckily we are still talking but give it a few weeks and the story may change!
Friday, March 21, 2008
me and my gem...
this is my travel buddy gemma from the uk. i have yet to understand how two people could become such good friends over the course of just 7 weeks together. this is pre sleeping on the deck at the valley under a blanket of stars as i proceeded to do some hard core snoring. her smile was not so big the next morning. next on the list, we are hopping in a camper van to finish off this trip for the next four weeks. luckily we are still talking but give it a few weeks and the story may change!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Big smiles and sleepy eyes....I love seeing these pics and sorry about the smoring gene, oops....love you, momma
Jenny!!!
You look so happy and I'm glad. You worked so hard to get there you deserve it. I hope that your next four weeks are filled with adventure. Please up date your blog so we can follow along and pretend that we are right there with you.
XOXOXO Daddy Boy
Jenny do you already know that emmy is having a baby? We're at Anan's house.we love you. talk to you soon. we miss you - I thought you were coming back from New Orleans today.
Gemma- My husband (Jenny's cousin) snores like a Mac Truck. It is aweful & I hate it so if Jenny's snoring is anything like that (and I am assuming it might be because I have heard some other Joani snore), kicking, punching, smacking, and other violent actions help. While I don't want to bring any harm to Jenny, I understand the situation that you are in. Jenny-Here is a tip for a snorer....BUY BREATHE RIGHT STRIPS...they are a God send! Love you! BTW-You both are way too cute for your own good!
Post a Comment