Monday, March 31, 2008

shedding tears over mountains...




milford sound is located in the fiordland national park which is quite possibly one of the most beautiful places on earth. although it is grossly over touristy and the only real way to see the sound is by boat or chopper, it is worth every penny. after seeing the sound gemma and i climbed to the top of a mountain and i enjoyed the spectacular view that reminded me of how small i really am in the world. a place to see before to kick the bucket for sure.

4 comments:

bigmama said...

My heart feels full. That is an incredible site. I can't even imagine the feeling you must have had at the top. Tall but small. I am so moved by your pics...I can't wait for the slide show!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how beautiful that country is!!! I would think that a trip back there should be planned for now. You look like your really having a good experience!! Lucky you!!!

XOXOXO Daddy boy

Sarah Joanis said...

Beautiful scenery! How about a Joanis family trip to New Zealand with J. Jo as our tour guide! I am so jealous of you!

Anonymous said...

I look at this picture of you and I want to pop you. I mean squeeze you so hard that you pop!