Monday, March 31, 2008

me and mount cook...


mt cook is amazing. highest mountain in australasia. a lot of people die here when they embark upon climbing its face. i obviously just looked at it from a distance. enough said.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Jenny you look so beautiful! You look like you should be wearing braids and yodeling! What an amazing place. Today I saw some steam coming off of some leftover snow mounds in the parking lot at the arboretum and I thought of your mountains and for a minute I pretended that those mounds of snow were in New Zealand and that I was looking at them with you. I really miss you....Love you millions, Momma

Anonymous said...

Oh my God! That's such an awesome picture!

Anonymous said...

So did you meet any Hobbits??


Daddy Boy.

Sarah Joanis said...

Hello Hot Stuff! Ummm...if you can't find a man in NZ, then they must be blind or gay. We love you lots and miss you tons. You look beautiful!

heather forever said...

my god..you're beautiful!

Anonymous said...

You do look beautiful! That should be your facebook picture. I just read your latest entries and your trip sounds soo wonderful. It is keeping my spirits soaring. Are you going to become a tour guide now for New Zealand? You are really making the most of your trip there.
Maybe you could become a professional trip planner, with the compensation of going on the trip first to make sure your clients will like it.:) I am so happy for you and can't wait to hear more!

Love,
Jill

Anonymous said...

you look totally supremeum!

Anonymous said...

I agree with everyone...love this pic!!!

Anonymous said...

That last comment is from me...forgot I don't have a cool pic next to my comments!
Sarah

Jackie said...

You look so beautiful and natural...I love seeing you like that...but really every time I see you, I think those things...ask Emmy...I always rant and rave about how gorgeous you are!!! miss you - jackie (not the momma jackie...the other one:)